Artist from squealing fans

Anything and everything or just plain nothing

Moderators: mallocup, Smudge, lutewhine

Bergamot

Artist from squealing fans

Post by Bergamot » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:09 pm

Longtime, haven't logged into a postboard/forum in who knows when. I was on the Squealing Fans tribute to Its A Shame About Ray, what was that 2008 or '09 (I did Bit Part instrumental)? Anyway, I've been supporting indie artists from all over lately and here is an album I originally released fall 2011 under Raude. Everyone else need help at this difficult time all over, not just here in the states or the UK should post where to purchase their music. Thanks. A couple inspired tunes I'm sure from Evan. I have a new album coming out later this year or June, its tough to decide.

https://raude.bandcamp.com/album/raude-2011
Cheese is good as you may have guessed in this day and age.

Metalheart

Re: Artist from squealing fans

Post by Metalheart » Mon May 04, 2020 6:16 am

This is really good. I like the mellow feel of the album and the tracks Just another one and Wear Out are really good! Thanks for posting.
You're one light slowly fading in my mind

Bergamot

Post by Bergamot » Tue May 05, 2020 7:01 pm

Thank you so much, and to think I recorded this back in 2009-2010. Make sure you subscribe and purchase a song or two as well (to the right of the track), that would be greatly appreciated! I have a newer album (I did in '15-'17) coming out soon I hope. Awesome. Anyone else on here have a music page I need to check out, post (I know its quiet during these difficult times).

Bergamot

Post by Bergamot » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:52 pm

Hi guys, trying to appeal to people across the sea in the UK. New single of mine out, a little bit of everything in this song, rock, solo, pretty chorus, etc. This is a single off A collection of songs/album recorded a few years ago to be released June 16th on bandcamp Raude: 'second rate'. Follow me on that page. Thanks guys.

https://raude.bandcamp.com/album/second-rate