new member looking for old downloads-please help!!

Drop in here to introduce yourself.

Moderators: mallocup, Smudge, lutewhine

theos

new member looking for old downloads-please help!!

Post by theos » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:44 pm

hello and i am new here. i have been visiting this site for awhile, but never could get registered correctly. i finally did today (thank you Lord) and would like to know how i could get old shows from the download page. i would be forever grateful. please help this poor Dando fan. i have seen the HEADS twice and met Evan both times. i have some shows, but i imagine they are already here. anyway...hello to all and i look forward to Dando-ing with you all...Chris.

Smudge
Contributor 2007
Contributor 2007

Post by Smudge » Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:32 pm

You have just missed the downloads happy hour by a day :cry: the next one wont be for a few months i don`t reckon sorry
"No Bad Dream Fuckers Gonna Boss Me Around" - Elliott Smith

theos

Post by theos » Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:55 pm

oh dear...is that why the zip file won't open on the new download? is there another way to obtain shows?

Ron

Me too! Sorry for posting this twice

Post by Ron » Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:02 am

I've had problems logging in too, so I gave up for a bit.
I'd love to hear, again, two Lemonheads gigs that were broadcast on the BBC...

I'm sure that BBC Radio 1 broadcast a Reading show and I recorded it at home and played it until I wore through the cassette tape. I've missed the forum download, but If anyone could allow me to get hold of an mp3, I'd be very grateful.

Also, I'm sure that the BBC broadcast another Lemonheads show? Anyone have any recollections? Evan says on stage: "this could just about be the last ever lemonheads show ever" or something and Steve Lamacq introduces the show on the radio.

Also was it Reading in which they played a wonderful "Mission of Burma" cover?

Any help much appreciated